Rounding out the top ten…
Here, to round out our top ten list, are seven more reasons or excuses I’ve heard for why people won’t get more involved in missions. Some I think are valid, some not!
4. I’m afraid of people who are different from me.
5. I only feel safe in good old Muncie, Indiana (or wherever).
6. I’m already up to my ears in mission activity.
7. God has not called me to be involved.
8. Aren’t we all really missionaries in our neighborhoods, workplaces, and schools?
9. Isn’t everything the church does really missions?
10. I really have no idea what God is trying to do or how I might fit into it.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on these issues and any others that come to mind.