Destination: Middle East
Host Name: unlisted
Cost Per Month: $ to be determined
Ministry Type: University Researcher
Duration: 12+ months_Start Now
The University Researcher position will provide opportunity to engage locals relationally and participate in a church planting team. These teams have a primary focus on intentionally sowing the Gospel, training new believers in evangelism, discipleship, and church formation, and raising up indigenous leaders who are faithfully fulfilling the Great Commission.
Duties & Responsibilities: Research positions within a variety of disciplines are available. Ability to collect and analyze data. Duties and work requirements would be discussed with the supervisor.
Core Competencies: Follower of Christ who desires to share the gospel with others through relationship and discipleship. Self Motivator. Team and goal orientated. Active learner and desire to engage cross-culturally. Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
Education/Experience: Having participated in an academic environment would be an asset. Academic and/or work experience in the field of search would be an asset. Computer and data entry skills would be an asset. An undergrad degree in the discipline would be an asset.
- You are responsible to find your own accommodations, but suggestions and advice will be provided by staff.
- We have a local Team in this location. You will have the opportunity to meet weekly for fellowship, support, counsel and encouragement.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Salary will compensate for a majority of your on-the-ground expenses.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team events.
Opportunity available immediately