Host Name: unlisted
Cost Per Month: $750 plus flights (small salary included)
Ministry Type: University Teacher
Duration: 10 months_Start Now
Reach the heart of the students through teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) in universities, English corners and other potential opportunities. ESL will provide opportunities to build relationship and share your faith with those who have not yet heard.
Do you speak English? Can you teach? Our partnering business has requested ESL teachers for a variety of university campuses throughout the country. You will have the opportunity to build lasting meaningful relationships with students from the region.
The time commitment to the university is for the full academic year with opportunity for an extension. Teaching within the university is young adults but a secondary outreach opportunity could include other age groups through English corners and/or other programs.
The optimum timeframe for deployment is September-June to coincide with the school calendar. Successful candidates will have an ESL certificate and/or a Bachelor degree in addition to being native English speakers. The position will require the preparation and delivery of all English based classes including oral, listening, speaking and writing.
- In addition to the small salary offered by the employer, some fundraising will be required.
- Various locations throughout Sino-Asia. Want to live in the city or the country?
- The university provides housing.
- If you complete your term, your round trip airfare is reimbursed.
- A team member will be in your town or close by to provide support and fellowship.
- Opportunity to participate in Regional events with team as well as potentially assist to host STM teams.
- Minimal salary is provided with position.
- Visa is provided for this position by the university.
The optimum timeframe for deployment is September-June to coincide with the school calendar.