Destination: South Africa
Host Name: CLI / Don Mann
Cost Per Month: $1500 plus flights and vehicle
Ministry Type: Administrator
Duration: 12+ months_Start Now
Commissioning a Lifestyle of Integrity is a strategic plan to counter the epidemic of corruption by raising up a movement of integrity across Africa. CLI seeks to transform each country through equipping leaders of integrity who will make a difference in business, education, family, government, church, arts and entertainment, and professions.
CLI is currently functioning in Liberia, Zambia, Kenya and Zimbabwe. Each year the number of countries CLI will be working in will expand by four.
The role of the CLI Administrator will include:
- Finances: manage bank accounts in all countries, receipt of funds and disbursements of funds.
- Legal: Visa applications, letters of invitations, Non-Profit Organization Applications and reports
- Travel Arrangements: flights for summit staff, shipping of publication and equipment.
- Summit Coordination: work alongside national champion in summit organization
- Promotion: involvement with creation and distribution of promotion
- Travel: help with advance summit preparations and summit administration in each country
- CLI will help the volunteer to find accommodation and transportation.
- Work alongside CLI leadership team
- Our team will welcome you and help you with cultural adjustments.
Opportunity available September 2016