Destination: Middle East/North Africa
Host Name: unlisted
Cost Per Month: $ to be determined
Ministry Type: Fitness Trainer
Duration: 12+ months_Start Now
The Fitness Trainer position will provide opportunity to engage locals relationally and participate in a church planting team. These teams have a primary focus on intentionally sowing the Gospel, training new believers in evangelism, discipleship, and church formation, and raising up indigenous leaders who are faithfully fulfilling the Great Commission.
Duties: Teaching classes, fostering the community and potentially some facility management may be the long-term goals. The ability to connect well with people, provide motivation and excitement for fitness and personal development would be an asset.
Core Competencies: Follower of Christ who desires to share the gospel with others through relationship and discipleship. Self Motivated. Team and goal orientated. Passion for fitness. Active learner. Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
Education/Experience: Coaching experience an asset. Any former personal trainer experience would be an asset. Formal Fitness training such as CrossFit Level 1 Certificate would be an asset. Specialty Seminars/Certifications an asset. CPR Card/AED course would be an asset
- You are responsible to find your own accommodations, but suggestions and advice will be provided by staff.
- We have a local Team in this location. You will have the opportunity to meet weekly for fellowship, support, counsel and encouragement.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Salary will compensate for a majority of your on-the-ground expenses.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team events.
Opportunity available immediately