Destination: Middle East/North Africa
Host Name: unlisted
Cost Per Month: TBD based on salary provided
Ministry Type: Pilot
Duration: 12+ months_Start Now
A position as an airline pilot providing opportunity to engage locals in the region relationally through available employment and participate locally in a church planting team. These teams have a primary focus on intentionally sowing the Gospel, training new believers in evangelism, discipleship, and church formation, and raising up indigenous leaders who are faithfully fulfilling the Great Commission. The purpose of this position is to provide an opportunity to have a witness within a restricted context and have a visa that provides sustainability within the country.
Duties & Responsibilities include: Performing duties as an airline pilot including any and all airline procedures for flying long and short hauls. Work well within a team environment
Core Competencies include: Follower of Christ who desires to share the gospel with others through relationship and discipleship. Team and goal orientated Active learner and desire to engage cross-culturally. Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
Experience/Education: Pilots with experience with multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft, including business jets, with a MTOW of 10 tonnes or more. Hours flown and type of aircraft experience will be taken into consideration when assessing viable options. Commercial or Private Pilot license a requirement. Proficiency in the English language.
- In addition to the salary offered by the employer, successful candidates are entitled to raise additional support to supplement income and benefits as well as other expenses related to being a global volunteer and their ministry work subject to policy maximums.
- You are responsible to find your own accommodations, but suggestions and advice will be provided by staff.
- We have a local Team in this location. You will have the opportunity to meet weekly for fellowship, support, counsel and encouragement.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Salary will compensate for a majority of your on-the-ground expenses.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team events.
Opportunity available immediately