Want to go?
APPLY TO BE A GLOBAL VOLUNTEER
Looking for adventure and ready to make a difference? If you have 2-24 months available, our Global Volunteer program is designed with you in mind. Incredible world-wide destinations, working with amazing hosts.
This is NOT one size fits all, our process will fit you.
Leading a team?
GET CERTIFIED WITH OUR BEST PREP KIT
Experienced team leaders are always looking for ways to improve. We coach new and veteran leaders, to prepare their teams for effective mission.
Interactive, engaging and practical, we provide team leaders with the tools to develop great teams.
- Being introduced to the STM Network with Mark Crocker as my trainer, has taken my confidence to a new level as I seek to serve as a team leader to Haiti Arise. My time spent with him in training has opened my mind to a greater understanding of foreign fields, team leading and development, communication, strategies, and so much more. Mark is quick to listen, patient in teaching you where you are at, and is a wealth of information. You are truly a great teacher Mark and your heart is certainly very apparent in what you do. Thank you for the privilege of working with you.....and for your patience in dealing with my many questions!!Karen Donnan, Ontario Team Leader for Haiti Arise
- I had a GREAT experience with the STM Network's mission volunteer process! I thought the support was fantastic and felt that it was very beneficial, and have and will continue to tell people about it, and encourage them to go the STM Network route. Matt was a great facilitator and made this process easy.Jessica Randell, Global Volunteer to Senegal
- While living and volunteering overseas I felt like I always had support. Whenever I needed to chat with Matt about issues that came up, he always made sure we connected as soon as possible. I felt that I was definitely a priority to them while I was away.Kaitlyn Heming, Global Volunteer to India
- Initially I was hesitant hiring the services of STM Network to help me plan my international missions trip. At the time, I was already working for 5 years as a full time youth worker and felt pressure that I was supposed to know how to lead a team of teenagers on a missions trip. Using the Best Prep Kit was a LIFESAVER! It not only shaved off dozens of hours off of prep work, but I felt my team was more prepared and ready to rock than when I created the materials myself. I especially enjoyed the fact that it just wasn’t more paper curriculum, but instead Mark and I Skyped every week which helped me feel support and better understand the material. I’d recommend this to any church leader who is planning on taking a team to an international missions destination!Ken McIntyre, Youth Pastor at Beddington Church, Calgary, AB
- This training made my trip for me. Learning and being challenged to open up my world view has changed me forever, for the better. I'd love to just go through it every year with or without an upcoming trip!Natalie Latham, Global Volunteer to Uganda
- The trip was amazing and everything went well: traveling, accommodations, food, Honduras, the missionaries, the children, the piece of our hearts left there and the piece we brought back! Once again thank you for your training weekend with us; it was invaluable, it was a pivotal moment for the team and for the trip. Our team gelled and grew at the same time. I would recommend STM Network to anyone!Charles Swartwood - Lead Pastor Bethel Pentecostal, Stratford ON
- At first, planning an STM trip to Haiti in 2013 was a frightening task. I had such little experience, as did virtually all of my team. Our host in Haiti recommended STM Network and it was by far the best decision we made for planning and training. There were so many "missions myths" debunked for us by our trainer and the Best Prep Kit. We ended up traveling and serving and simply loving the people with much greater confidence and understanding of what being missional is all about. I highly recommend STM Network and the Best Prep Kit, and will be using this resource for every STM trip our church runs.Joseph Friedland, Associate Pastor at Evangel Pentecostal Church - Montreal, QC
- The truth of the matter is, if it wasn't for Matt who helped me talk through a lot of the issues I was experiencing, I don't think I would've made it...not with my sanity at least.Kelvin Chan, Global Volunteer to Thailand
- Do we really need to go through all of this training?!? I found out we really do, thanks very much!Giangrosso Family - Global Volunteers to El Salvador
- I don't think I will ever be able to express just how much I appreciate you, Irislee and Matt. Whether it be pre-trip Skype calls, in country check-ins where I rambled and rambled but you were there to listen and support and love. I really believe that my 6 months in Tanzania would have been drastically different without your support and encouragement. I guess I just want to say thank you. Thank you for doing what you do, I have experienced first hand the marvelous impact you have on volunteers and their experiences overseas. I will forever be thankful for you!Emily Arseneau, Global Volunteer, Village of Hope - Mwanza, Tanzania