Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Going to another culture is difficult, frustrating, and has plenty of opportunity for harm. STM Network helps make you conscious of your mistakes, so that you hopefully don't repeat them.Jonah Clifford - Mission Volunteer to Thailand
- Huge thanks to Mark and the STM team for preparing us to be the best team our hosts have ever received. I can't imagine a better way to prepare for all that waits for you and your team on the field. Mark helped us think about and prepare for so many elements of global engagement that we would have missed. From choosing a global partner, to send thank you cards to your host once you have returned...STM will lead you step by step with skill, heart and expertise.Andy Moore - Pastor of the Adore Community, Victoria.
- I really enjoyed having Matt as my backup. He was easy to talk to and very supportive during the entire process of the trip. Previously I have been on trips with a different organization and have noticed huge difference with STM Network and how organized and helpful they are, even upon return. The family I was placed with was the perfect fit for me and the people I interacted with through STM Network were amazing & quick to respond. I will definitely be doing more missions through STMN!Rachel Lederman - Mission Volunteer to Guatemala
- The STM Network really helps in your missions preparations by making you think of things that wouldn't even occur to you. This enables you to look at situations in different ways and from different points of views.Kristen Chan - Mission Volunteer to Myanmar
- The truth of the matter is, if it wasn't for Matt who helped me talk through a lot of the issues I was experiencing, I don't think I would've made it...not with my sanity at least.Kelvin Chan - Mission Volunteer to Thailand
- At first, planning an STM trip to Haiti in 2013 was a frightening task. I had such little experience, as did virtually all of my team. Our host in Haiti recommended STM Network and it was by far the best decision we made for planning and training. There were so many "missions myths" debunked for us by our trainer and the Best Prep Kit. We ended up traveling and serving and simply loving the people with much greater confidence and understanding of what being missional is all about. I highly recommend STM Network and the Best Prep Kit, and will be using this resource for every STM trip our church runs.Joseph Friedland - Associate Pastor at Evangel Pentecostal Church. Montreal, QC
stopover.ca I work with a lot of people who work incredibly long hours, in remote...October 15, 2014
Emily’s Stories from Ghana I was going to make my next blog a picture blog...October 11, 2014
stopover.ca I was in the middle of a boring class and unfortunately I was the...October 8, 2014
stopover.ca One of the best and worst things about travel is eating all kinds of strange...October 3, 2014