Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Huge thanks to Mark and the STM team for preparing us to be the best team our hosts have ever received. I can't imagine a better way to prepare for all that waits for you and your team on the field. Mark helped us think about and prepare for so many elements of global engagement that we would have missed. From choosing a global partner, to send thank you cards to your host once you have returned...STM will lead you step by step with skill, heart and expertise.Andy Moore - Pastor of the Adore Community, Victoria.
Andy Moore - Pastor at Glad Tidings, Victoria
- Matt, people not only had fun, but learned a lot too about themselves and short-term missions. Always love your training style and how you keep it from being monotonous or boring...so thanks for coming.Jeremy Albrecht - STM Team Leader for Mission El Salvador
Jeremy Albrecht. Student Ministries Pastor at Woodvale Church. Ottawa, ON
- Because I was already living in Thailand for two years before starting the mission volunteer training program, I was curious to see if it would still be helpful to me, or more like just "going through the motions." It turns out it was an invaluable process, forcing me to articulate thoughts, feelings and reactions to my experiences, and also to identify areas I can still improve on...and it was a lot of fun!Jessica Pellowe - Mission Volunteer to Thailand
- I really enjoyed having Matt as my backup. He was easy to talk to and very supportive during the entire process of the trip. Previously I have been on trips with a different organization and have noticed huge difference with STM Network and how organized and helpful they are, even upon return. The family I was placed with was the perfect fit for me and the people I interacted with through STM Network were amazing & quick to respond. I will definitely be doing more missions through STMN!Rachel Lederman - Mission Volunteer to Guatemala
- At first, planning an STM trip to Haiti in 2013 was a frightening task. I had such little experience as did virtually all of my team. Our host in Haiti recommended STM network and it was by far the best decision we made for planning and training. There were so many "missions myths" debunked for us by our trainer and the best prep kit. We ended up traveling and serving and simply loving the people with much greater confidence and understanding of what being missional is all about. I highly recommend STM network and the BPK, and will be using this resource for every STM trip our church runs.
Joseph Friedland - Associate Pastor at Evangel Pentecostal Church. Montreal, QC
- My greatest concern about hiring the STM Network was regarding the practical side of leading STM teams. Theory is important but would they address and understand the practical side of things? As leaders we all have different strengths and needs and the STM Network has set up this course to address us as individual leaders. They found out and understood who I really am, and then equipped and encouraged my leadership growth. I highly recommend the STM Network to be part of any STM team preparation.
Mike Kozak. Vice President of Carrington Lighting. Calgary, AB
stopover.ca What is the difference between a tourist and a traveller? A traveller has learned...July 15, 2014
stopover.ca A few years ago I was at a church that wanted to find some...July 9, 2014
stopover.ca I have travelled to over 45 nations and I am frequently asked “where is...July 3, 2014
Emily’s Stories from Ghana *I am $6000 away from my $20,000 goal for my mission’s...June 30, 2014