Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
- The truth of the matter is, if it wasn't for Matt who helped me talk through a lot of the issues I was experiencing, I don't think I would've made it...not with my sanity at least.Kelvin Chan - STM Network Volunteer to Thailand
- The training I've gotten from STM for my upcoming year overseas has been very thought provoking and enlightening. I feel better equipped to handle the adventure awaiting me. Thank you STM!Tracey Wood - STM Network Volunteer Malawi
- Huge thanks to Mark and the STM team for preparing us to be the best team our hosts have ever received. I can't imagine a better way to prepare for all that waits for you and your team on the field. Mark helped us think about and prepare for so many elements of global engagement that we would have missed. From choosing a global partner, to send thank you cards to your host once you have returned...STM will lead you step by step with skill, heart and expertise.Andy Moore - Pastor of the Adore Community, Victoria.
- Do we really need to go through all of this training!? I found out we really do, thanks very much!Paola Giangrosso volunteered with her family in El Salvador 2013
- The STM Network really helps in your missions preparations by making you think of things that wouldn't even occur to you. This enables you to look at situations in different ways and from different points of views.Kristen Chan - Mission Volunteer to Myanmar
- The training I've gotten from The STM Network for my upcoming year overseas has been very thought provoking and enlightening. I feel better equipped to handle the adventure awaiting me. Thank you STM Network!Tracey Wood - Mission Volunteer to Malawi
Life Passions As I was watching a game of volleyball in the foreground and football...December 4, 2013
The Art of Mission. Like many girls I have a boy who captured my heart....December 1, 2013
stopover.ca Ever wonder how you could communicate with someone if you don’t speak their language?...November 29, 2013
- November 27, 2013