Want to go?
APPLY TO BE A GLOBAL VOLUNTEER
Looking for adventure and ready to make a difference? If you have 2-24 months available, our Global Volunteer program is designed with you in mind. Incredible world-wide destinations, working with amazing hosts.
This is NOT one size fits all, our process will fit you.
Leading a team?
GET CERTIFIED WITH OUR BEST PREP KIT
Experienced team leaders are always looking for ways to improve. We coach new and veteran leaders, to prepare their teams for effective mission.
Interactive, engaging and practical, we provide team leaders with the tools to develop great teams.
- Matt, people not only had fun, but learned a lot too about themselves and short-term missions. Always love your training style and how you keep it from being monotonous or boring...so thanks for coming.Jeremy Albrecht - STM Team Leader for Mission El Salvador
- Just wanted to thank you for training and sending us amazing volunteers to India. Ben has only been here for a few days but already is fitting in and has a burden for the kids at the Children's Home! Erin is such a blessing to the ladies at Jewels in a Crown and to our family. She has such a great attitude and she is such a delight to be around! Keep sending us your best!Stew & Monique, Global Workers in Kolkata, India
- The STM Network is a uniquely Canadian resource for all things short term missions. Any Canadian church that is serious about intentional and functional cross cultural ministry should consult with the STM Network.Ian Stokes, International Mobilization Manager for Samaritan's Purse Canada
- Do we really need to go through all of this training?!? I found out we really do, thanks very much!Giangrosso Family - Mission Volunteers to El Salvador
- My greatest concern about hiring the STM Network was regarding the practical side of leading STM teams. Theory is important but would they address and understand the practical side of things? As leaders we all have different strengths and needs and the STM Network has set up this course to address us as individual leaders. They found out and understood who I really am, and then equipped and encouraged my leadership growth. I highly recommend the STM Network to be part of any STM team preparation.Mike Kozak, Vice President of Carrington Lighting, Calgary, AB
- Thank you for training our team heading to work with the orphans of Zimbabwe. What a blessing you were to our team members both in a practical and inspirational way.Barry Murie - STM Team Leader for Mission Zimbabwe