Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
- Do we really need to go through all of this training?!? I found out we really do, thanks very much!Giangrosso Family - Mission Volunteers to El Salvador
- Matt is hilarious and incredibly knowledgeable about missions work, and our training sessions always went for much longer than planned. His support while in the field was also awesome, talking me through the highs and the lows of the mid-termer experience.Meaghan McNeil - Mission Volunteer to Thailand
- Culture shock training for the field? Great...but what about cultural shock upon return? I have been prepared and supported way beyond expectations from the beginning to the end... and more! Never have I met such good mentors and mediators as Irislee and Matt. Thanks to the STM Network and to the Penney family for all their support and understanding.Louyse Mongeon - Mission Volunteer to Senegal
- Being introduced to the STM Network with Mark Crocker as my trainer, has taken my confidence to a new level as I seek to serve as a team leader to Haiti Arise. My time spent with him in training has opened my mind to a greater understanding of foreign fields, team leading and development, communication, strategies, and so much more. Mark is quick to listen, patient in teaching you where you are at, and is a wealth of information. You are truly a great teacher Mark and your heart is certainly very apparent in what you do. Thank you for the privilege of working with you.....and for your patience in dealing with my many questions!!Karen Donnan, Ontario Team Leader for Haiti Arise
- The STM Network really helps in your missions preparations by making you think of things that wouldn't even occur to you. This enables you to look at situations in different ways and from different points of views.Kristen Chan - Mission Volunteer to Myanmar
- While living and volunteering overseas I felt like I always had support. Whenever I needed to chat with Matt about issues that came up, he always made sure we connected as soon as possible. I felt that I was definitely a priority to them while I was away.Kaitlyn Heming - Mission Volunteer to India
stopover.ca “Do they know it’s Christmas?” That is the lyric of the Bob Geldof song....November 20, 2014
Stories I got a job! I’ve been working for the past month and a half...November 15, 2014
stopover.ca Last week I started up a war. I wrote a controversial post about the country...November 13, 2014
stopover.ca The country of Africa is receiving a lot of bad press during this time...November 5, 2014
Subscribe to our mailing list