Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The Vanguard College School of World Discipleship has been served with excellence by the STM Network providing missions internships for students.Allan Waine - Chief Academic Officer, Vanguard College
Allan Waine. Chief Academic Officer. Vanguard College. Edmonton, AB
- I had a GREAT experience with the STM Network's mission volunteer process! I thought the support was fantastic and felt that it was very beneficial, and have and will continue to tell people about it, and encourage them to go the STM Network route. Matt was a great facilitator and made this process easy.Jessica Randell - Mission Volunteer to Senegal
- Mark, we often speak with fondness of you and the work you did with and for us. Very special memories indeed.Dave & Ann Brace: Mission Volunteers to Zambia
- Initially I was hesitant hiring the services of STM Network to help me plan my international missions trip. At the time, I was already working for 5 years as a full time youth worker and felt pressure that I was supposed to know how to lead a team of teenagers on a missions trip. Using the Best Prep Kit was a LIFESAVER! It not only shaved off dozens of hours off of prep work, but I felt my team was more prepared and ready to rock than when I created the materials myself. I especially enjoyed the fact that it just wasn’t more paper curriculum, but instead Mark and I Skyped every week which helped me feel support and better understand the material. I’d recommend this to any youth worker (or church leader for that matter) who is planning on taking a team to an international missions destination!Ken McIntyre. Youth Pastor at Beddington Church. Calgary, AB
- At first, planning an STM trip to Haiti in 2013 was a frightening task. I had such little experience as did virtually all of my team. Our host in Haiti recommended STM network and it was by far the best decision we made for planning and training. There were so many "missions myths" debunked for us by our trainer and the best prep kit. We ended up traveling and serving and simply loving the people with much greater confidence and understanding of what being missional is all about. I highly recommend STM network and the BPK, and will be using this resource for every STM trip our church runs.
Joseph Friedland - Associate Pastor at Evangel Pentecostal Church. Montreal, QC
- At the start I wondered about the time commitment and if it would be relevant to me as a leader. Having led three teams now I found out that the Best Prep Kit is only the tip of the iceberg. Mark's insight and knowledge of Short Term Teams makes training easy to understand. Everything was planned well, including time to develop a relationship with Mark throughout the instruction. The coaching stretched and helped me grow as a leader, enhanced my worldview and prepared me for ion-field issues. I am glad that we invested our time with the STM Network, and the luggage tags are cool!Neil Burritt - STM Team Leader Promontory Church
Neil Buritt. Team Leader from Promontory Church. Chilliwack, BC
stopover.ca We were up a mountain. Our truck had made the nearly vertical track upwards...July 23, 2014
stopover.ca What is the difference between a tourist and a traveller? A traveller has learned...July 15, 2014
stopover.ca A few years ago I was at a church that wanted to find some...July 9, 2014
stopover.ca I have travelled to over 45 nations and I am frequently asked “where is...July 3, 2014