Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Going to another culture is difficult, frustrating, and has plenty of opportunity for harm. STM Network helps make you conscious of your mistakes, so that you hopefully don't repeat them.Jonah Clifford - STM Network volunteer to Thailand 2009
- The training I've gotten from STM for my upcoming year overseas has been very thought provoking and enlightening. I feel better equipped to handle the adventure awaiting me. Thank you STM!Tracey Wood - STM Network Volunteer Malawi
- Mark, we often speak with fondness of you and the work you did with and for us. Very special memories indeed.Dave & Ann Brace: Mission Volunteers to Zambia
- I wanted to give each of you a HUMONGOUS thank you!!!!! I so, so appreciate all of your time, energy, answers to many questions, extra effort, patience, and more patience that you gave to make this possible. Our training really taught me a lot and I'm so grateful for all of you and everything you do. God bless you!!!!
- Matt is hilarious and incredibly knowledgeable about missions work, and our training sessions always went for much longer than planned. His support while in the field was also awesome, talking me through the highs and the lows of the mid-termer experience.Meaghan McNeil - Mission Volunteer to Thailand
- At first, planning an STM trip to Haiti in 2013 was a frightening task. I had such little experience as did virtually all of my team. Our host in Haiti recommended STM network and it was by far the best decision we made for planning and training. There were so many "missions myths" debunked for us by our trainer and the best prep kit. We ended up traveling and serving and simply loving the people with much greater confidence and understanding of what being missional is all about. I highly recommend STM network and the BPK, and will be using this resource for every STM trip our church runs.
Joseph Friedland - Associate Pastor at Evangel Pentecostal Church. Montreal, QC
Emily’s Stories from Ghana I am so excited to leaving this Wednesday for Ghana!! I...August 29, 2014
stopover.ca I was training a group in Toronto. All of them were on their way overseas...August 26, 2014
stopover.ca My brother was working in Pakistan, in an area where terrorist attacks have become...August 22, 2014
stopover.ca I was talking with a volunteer and our talk began to literally revolve around talk....August 15, 2014