Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The Vanguard College School of World Discipleship has been served with excellence by the STM Network providing missions internships for students.Allan Waine - Chief Academic Officer, Vanguard College
Allan Waine. Chief Academic Officer. Vanguard College. Edmonton, AB
- Matt, people not only had fun, but learned a lot too about themselves and short-term missions. Always love your training style and how you keep it from being monotonous or boring...so thanks for coming.Jeremy Albrecht - STM Team Leader for Mission El Salvador
Jeremy Albrecht. Student Ministries Pastor at Woodvale Church. Ottawa, ON
- At first, planning an STM trip to Haiti in 2013 was a frightening task. I had such little experience as did virtually all of my team. Our host in Haiti recommended STM network and it was by far the best decision we made for planning and training. There were so many "missions myths" debunked for us by our trainer and the best prep kit. We ended up traveling and serving and simply loving the people with much greater confidence and understanding of what being missional is all about. I highly recommend STM network and the BPK, and will be using this resource for every STM trip our church runs.
Joseph Friedland - Associate Pastor at Evangel Pentecostal Church. Montreal, QC
- I really enjoyed having Matt as my backup. He was easy to talk to and very supportive during the entire process of the trip. Previously I have been on trips with a different organization and have noticed huge difference with STM Network and how organized and helpful they are, even upon return. The family I was placed with was the perfect fit for me and the people I interacted with through STM Network were amazing & quick to respond. I will definitely be doing more missions through STMN!Rachel Lederman - Mission Volunteer to Guatemala
- Initially I was hesitant hiring the services of STM Network to help me plan my international missions trip. At the time, I was already working for 5 years as a full time youth worker and felt pressure that I was supposed to know how to lead a team of teenagers on a missions trip. Using the Best Prep Kit was a LIFESAVER! It not only shaved off dozens of hours off of prep work, but I felt my team was more prepared and ready to rock than when I created the materials myself. I especially enjoyed the fact that it just wasn’t more paper curriculum, but instead Mark and I Skyped every week which helped me feel support and better understand the material. I’d recommend this to any youth worker (or church leader for that matter) who is planning on taking a team to an international missions destination!Ken McIntyre. Youth Pastor at Beddington Church. Calgary, AB
- Going to another culture is difficult, frustrating, and has plenty of opportunity for harm. STM Network helps make you conscious of your mistakes, so that you hopefully don't repeat them.Jonah Clifford - STM Network volunteer to Thailand 2009
stopover.ca I was talking with a volunteer and our talk began to literally revolve around talk....August 15, 2014
stopover.ca This might be the most offensive post I have ever written. So far… Photo...August 11, 2014
Katelyn’s Journey I hope you all are enjoying the Canadian summer. I’m looking forward to...July 31, 2014
stopover.ca Wells have been installed all over the world by organizations that collected donation money...July 31, 2014