Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- I wanted to give each of you a HUMONGOUS thank you!!!!! I so, so appreciate all of your time, energy, answers to many questions, extra effort, patience, and more patience that you gave to make this possible. Our training really taught me a lot and I'm so grateful for all of you and everything you do. God bless you!!!!
- The STM Network is a uniquely Canadian resource for all things short term missions. Any Canadian church that is serious about intentional and functional cross cultural ministry should consult with the STM Network.Ian Stokes - Samaritan's Purse Canada
Ian Stokes. International Mobilization Manager for Samaritan's Purse Canada
- The training I've gotten from The STM Network for my upcoming year overseas has been very thought provoking and enlightening. I feel better equipped to handle the adventure awaiting me. Thank you STM Network!Tracey Wood - Mission Volunteer to Malawi
- I have struggled with a lack of self-confidence in teaching/leading. I have always thought that I didn’t know enough to be able to lead and loved to serve instead. I seemed to have always fumbled with words. You have showed me step by step instructions on how to start strong and end well. By working together and going through each section piece by piece, I gained confidence. I liked the one-on-one, face-to-face, sessions with you. You really challenged me to keep going and keep learning till it wasn’t so overwhelming. Thank you, Mark, for taking the time to work with me. It is truly amazing how the effects of this really are.
Nadine Colwell, Mission Leader at Family Worship Centre. Whitecourt, AB
- Matt is hilarious and incredibly knowledgeable about missions work, and our training sessions always went for much longer than planned. His support while in the field was also awesome, talking me through the highs and the lows of the mid-termer experience.Meaghan McNeil - Mission Volunteer to Thailand
- Going to another culture is difficult, frustrating, and has plenty of opportunity for harm. STM Network helps make you conscious of your mistakes, so that you hopefully don't repeat them.Jonah Clifford - STM Network volunteer to Thailand 2009
stopover.ca We were up a mountain. Our truck had made the nearly vertical track upwards...July 23, 2014
stopover.ca What is the difference between a tourist and a traveller? A traveller has learned...July 15, 2014
stopover.ca A few years ago I was at a church that wanted to find some...July 9, 2014
stopover.ca I have travelled to over 45 nations and I am frequently asked “where is...July 3, 2014