Incredible world-wide destinations working with amazing hosts.
Leading A Team?
Our Best Prep Kit saves you time and money.
- Matt, people not only had fun, but learned a lot too about themselves and short-term missions. Always love your training style and how you keep it from being monotonous or boring...so thanks for coming.Jeremy Albrecht - STM Team Leader for Mission El Salvador
- Mark, we often speak with fondness of you and the work you did with and for us. Very special memories indeed.Dave & Ann Brace - Mission Volunteers to Zambia
- Thanks for always doing your best to give us a volunteer who is ready and prepared! We appreciate you guys so much, and the on going support you offer to us as a host.Brenda Kean - Mission Host in Kenya
- Thanks again for the great Skype debrief meeting. Always so insightful to hear from others' experiences and the 'professionals'. I wanted to give each of you a HUMONGOUS thank you! I so, so appreciate all of your time, energy, answers to many questions, extra effort, patience, and more patience that you gave to make this possible. Our training really taught me a lot and I'm so grateful for all of you and everything you do. You guys are amazing...God bless you!Breanne Pierce, Mission Volunteer to both El Salvador and Honduras
- At first, planning an STM trip to Haiti in 2013 was a frightening task. I had such little experience, as did virtually all of my team. Our host in Haiti recommended STM Network and it was by far the best decision we made for planning and training. There were so many "missions myths" debunked for us by our trainer and the Best Prep Kit. We ended up traveling and serving and simply loving the people with much greater confidence and understanding of what being missional is all about. I highly recommend STM Network and the Best Prep Kit, and will be using this resource for every STM trip our church runs.Joseph Friedland - Associate Pastor at Evangel Pentecostal Church. Montreal, QC
- Do we really need to go through all of this training?!? I found out we really do, thanks very much!Giangrosso Family - Mission Volunteers to El Salvador
stopover.ca These are all true … The post Annoying People on a Plane appeared first...January 14, 2015
just laura... I haven’t blogged in ages but lately I’ve been feeling the need to...January 12, 2015
“Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
Emily's Stories from Ghana The greeting I got when I arrived at HMCS in Asamenkese....December 13, 2014
stopover.ca Is racism killing black people in the US? I hope not, and as a...December 9, 2014
Subscribe to our mailing list