Want to go?
APPLY TO BE A GLOBAL VOLUNTEER
Looking for adventure and ready to make a difference? If you have 2-24 months available, our Global Volunteer program is designed with you in mind. Incredible world-wide destinations, working with amazing hosts.
This is NOT one size fits all, our process will fit you.
Leading a team?
GET CERTIFIED WITH OUR BEST PREP KIT
Experienced team leaders are always looking for ways to improve. We coach new and veteran leaders, to prepare their teams for effective mission.
Interactive, engaging and practical, we provide team leaders with the tools to develop great teams.
- The Best Prep Kit is an amazing training program that will help you grow in your ability to lead a team on a mission trip. You will grow in knowledge, confidence, and ability as you learn from a pile of resources and personal experiences that the STM Network has. If you are serious about maximizing the influence that a mission trip can have on your team - as well as on you - then the Best Prep Kit is something you need to invest in today!Pastor Matthew Erickson, New Life Assembly, Killarney MB
- This training made my trip for me. Learning and being challenged to open up my world view has changed me forever, for the better. I'd love to just go through it every year with or without an upcoming trip!Natalie Latham, Global Volunteer to Uganda
- Going to another culture is difficult, frustrating, and has plenty of opportunity for harm. STM Network helps make you conscious of your mistakes, so that you hopefully don't repeat them.Jonah Clifford, Global Volunteer to Thailand
- Thank you for training our team heading to work with the orphans of Zimbabwe. What a blessing you were to our team members both in a practical and inspirational way.Barry Murie - STM Team Leader for Mission Zimbabwe
- I don't think I will ever be able to express just how much I appreciate you, Irislee and Matt. Whether it be pre-trip Skype calls, in country check-ins where I rambled and rambled but you were there to listen and support and love. I really believe that my 6 months in Tanzania would have been drastically different without your support and encouragement. I guess I just want to say thank you. Thank you for doing what you do, I have experienced first hand the marvelous impact you have on volunteers and their experiences overseas. I will forever be thankful for you!Emily Arseneau, Global Volunteer, Village of Hope - Mwanza, Tanzania
- Just wanted to thank you for training and sending us amazing volunteers to India. Ben has only been here for a few days but already is fitting in and has a burden for the kids at the Children's Home! Erin is such a blessing to the ladies at Jewels in a Crown and to our family. She has such a great attitude and she is such a delight to be around! Keep sending us your best!Stew & Monique, Global Workers in Kolkata, India
- Being introduced to the STM Network with Mark Crocker as my trainer, has taken my confidence to a new level as I seek to serve as a team leader to Haiti Arise. My time spent with him in training has opened my mind to a greater understanding of foreign fields, team leading and development, communication, strategies, and so much more. Mark is quick to listen, patient in teaching you where you are at, and is a wealth of information. You are truly a great teacher Mark and your heart is certainly very apparent in what you do. Thank you for the privilege of working with you.....and for your patience in dealing with my many questions!!Karen Donnan, Ontario Team Leader for Haiti Arise
- The Vanguard College School of World Discipleship has been served with excellence by the STM Network providing missions internships for students.Allan Waine - School of World Discipleship Director, Vanguard College - Edmonton, AB
- At the start I wondered about the time commitment and if it would be relevant to me as a leader. Having led three teams now I found out that the Best Prep Kit is only the tip of the iceberg. Mark's insight and knowledge of short-term mission teams makes training easy to understand. Everything was planned well, including time to develop a relationship with Mark throughout the instruction. The coaching stretched and helped me grow as a leader, enhanced my worldview and prepared me for on-field issues. I am glad that we invested our time with the STM Network, and the luggage tags are cool!Neil Burritt, STM Team Leader, Promontory Church - Chilliwack, BC
- While living and volunteering overseas I felt like I always had support. Whenever I needed to chat with Matt about issues that came up, he always made sure we connected as soon as possible. I felt that I was definitely a priority to them while I was away.Kaitlyn Heming, Global Volunteer to India